Built-Under Double Ovens
- BELLING BI702G Gas Built-under Double Oven - Stainless Steel1 Year Warranty
Brand New1 Year Warranty
- Fast Nationwide Delivery
- Collect in store
- 111-115 King Richards Rd LE3 5QG
More Information Extra Toughened safety glass Capacity 44L; 26L Dims 703 x 595 x 550 mm (H x W x D) Energy Rating B Warranty 1 Year WarrantySpecial Price £505.00 RRP £549.99
- 70.3 x 59.5 x 55 cm (H x W x D)
- Main oven capacity: 44 litres
- Main oven cleaning: Enamel coating
- Main oven type: Conventional
- Main oven energy rating: B
op features:Learn More
- Make a variety of dishes with conventional gas cooking
- Slow cooking and electric grilling for more options
- Safe and easy to clean for convenience and peace of mind
Make a variety of dishes
The Belling BI702G Gas Built-under Double Oven uses conventional gas cooking to generates heat from the base of the oven. This is perfect if you want to cook different dishes at the same time, as the oven will be hottest at the top.
And with two ovens to work with, you'll have plenty of space to cook up a large meal for the whole family.
Slow cooking and electric grilling
Making pulled pork? The slow cook function cooks the meat thoroughly and evenly at low temperatures to provide that tender texture that will have the meat falling off the bone.
Or, go for that beautiful, delicious char on your meats and veggies with the fixed rate electric grill function. To make the most out of your oven space, you can use the full-width grill pan and cook up a full meat platter.
With the cook-to-off feature, you can set when you want the oven to switch off, so you don't need to check up on your food. This frees up time for you to take on other tasks around the house while dinner is being made.
Safe and easy to clean
Both ovens have enamel coating on the inside, which catches food and grease on the surface. This saves you loads of time, as all the oven needs is a quick wipe-down and it's clean.
Plus, the BI702G Oven comes with a flame safety device which stops the gas automatically if the flame goes out, so you can cook with total peace of mind.