Iberna IBWD1475D-80 Integrated Washer Dryer
|Spin Speed||1400 rpm|
- Free, Fast delivery
- Collect in store
- 47 London Rd Oadby LE2 5DN
- 7kg wash capacity
- 5kg dry capacity
- 1400rpm spin
- A-A-A performance
- Advanced programs and timer
- 2year warranty
The Iberna brand is now a branch of the Hoover-Candy group and they are made in the same factory as Baumatic, which speaks volumes for their quality. This is a built-in washer dryer with a 7kg washing capacity, and 5kg for drying – a typical sizse for a small to medium family. The appliance has been awarded triple A’s – for its energy efficiency, wash performance and spin performance. This washer comes with numerous advanced features that you will undoubtedly find useful. There are 15 pre-set programs to make it easy to get the perfect wash and dry for particular garments. Programs also include three rapid wash cycles, and the quickest will give you back your garments washed and dried in less than an hour. The spin power is a powerful 1400rpm. Other programs are available for stain removal and care of delicate fabrics like wool, silk and sportswear. There is also a Hygiene+ setting – handy if you have a sick person in the house or a baby to care for. A drum that alternates in rotation direction minimises tangle and creasing of your items, and there is also a delay start timer so you can set the machine when it is most convenient. This washer dryer is finished in white and is relatively quiet in operation. A full 2 year manufacturers guarantee gives you extra peace of mind when you choose an Iberna appliance.
|Spin Speed||1400 rpm|
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
|Quick Wash Time||15|
|Advantages||Free, Fast delivery, Collect in store, 47 London Rd Oadby LE2 5DN|
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY AN EX-DISPLAY OR GRADED APPLIANCE?
There are many benefits of buying ex-display and new graded appliances:-
- The greatest benefit of buying graded/ex-display appliances is the savings made over none graded products.
- All graded appliances are sold with the standard warranty being a minimum of 1 year.*
- None of our ex-display and graded appliances have ever been used.
- Most of our graded and ex display stock will only have minor cosmetic blemishes to the sides of the appliance and so none will be seen, once the machine has been installed.
- Extended warranties can still be purchased on ex-display and graded appliances.
WHAT DOES GRADED / EX-DISPLAY MEAN?
We are the UK’s leading retailer of brand new graded and ex-display domestic and kitchen appliances. All the graded appliances we sell online have NEVER been used and supplied with the warranty. Our appliances listed online can be graded for various reason, these can include:-
- The original packaging is damaged or missing.
- The appliance may have been displayed on the shop floor hence ex-display.
- Small blemishes or minor cosmetic marks to the appliance usually to the sides and or rear which won’t necessarily be seen once the item has been installed.
This means the graded & ex-display appliances we sell are priced substantially less than an equivalent brand new item.
All our graded and ex-display appliances are BRAND NEW and have never been used.
To find out why a particular product has been graded you can call our customer service team on 0116 271 0320 or 07982134105